It is hard to believe this is the final newsletter of the school! We have lots of fun planned for our last week of school. We do not have school on Monday. Wednesday we will be having our picnic lunch in the garden and going Ellen’s at the market to get ice cream. If you child does not want to have pizza for lunch, please send a lunch. There will be no school lunch available next week. Don’t forget to send a lunch a drink from home. Friday is the last day of school and early dismissal. Preschool will dismiss at 11:00 am. All Pre-K students MUST be picked up at the Quarrier Street door due to all of the end of the year goodies we will be sending home. Even if your child has an older sibling, they will not be able to go to driver’s line. If your child will not be at school on Friday, please let us know so we can send your child’s things home before Friday. Looking forward to a fun, last week of school!
We are learning about…
Theme: Beach/Ocean Animals
Math skills: review
Fine motor skills: Writing name with uppercase letter at the beginning only, scissor skills, coloring in the lines
Life Skill: Enjoy time together outside!
Dates to Remember
- Mon., May 30th: No School – Memorial Day
- Wed., June 1st: Pre-K Picnic & Field Trip to Ellen’s Ice Cream at the Market
- Fri., June 3rd: Last day of school – Early Dismissal at 11:00 am at the Quarrier Street door
- Please return clean blankets on Tuesday.
- Return Take Home folders on Tuesday.
- Return any outstanding Reading Center books.