Note from Teacher
Hello everyone! I am feeling blessed to have such a wonderful group of students. We have our school routines down and are ready to move into some other learning focuses. I will do my best to send REMIND messages to help you remember what’s happening in our class, for example; every Wednesday will be Show-n-tell. I look forward to talking more at Parent Night.
This week we will be continuing with our “All About Me” theme. We will be exploring each other’s similarities and differences. We will learn what makes each of us unique. Each week I will be sending home a letter of the week bag. The instructions are stapled to the bag. They are due each week on that Thursday.
Below are the learning goals for the week:
Letter: Aa Number: 1
Shape: Round Color: Red
Religion Topic: Belonging
- Tuesday, August 30th is Parent Night 6:00-7:00pm.
- Please bring your child into the classroom each morning and sign them in, can’t be sent with siblings.
- Please remember to send in your child’s snack every day.
- Please send in a family photo for your child to add to our family tree. I will laminate the picture.
- Wed. August 31st is our first Show-n-tell. See letter in Friday Folder.
You can contact me through my email at email@example.com or through the REMIND app. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.